Facultate / Entry-level ( minim 0-1 years experience )
SC Corporate Office Solutions SRL
Office Design & Architectural Services
S.C CORPORATE OFFICE SOLUTIONS SRL is looking now for talented new team members to join the current team in Bucharest head office.
CORPORATE OFFICE SOLUTIONS (COS), part of Office Solutions Group, has been an office interiors consultant since 1997 and now s one of the largest in Europe.
COS Offer includes: Office & Community Furniture Supply, Logistic Services, Workplace Consultancy, Design Services, Construction Work, Visual Communication, Products Supply and Customer Service. (www.cos.ro)
Corporate Values / Working Atmosphere:
Openness, self-belief / Open-minded, creative, demanding, supportive & fun.
NATURE OF ACTIVITY: Furniture solutions design for offices
JOB OBJECTIVES: To elaborate the concept design and execute the drawings for projects
· Design consultancy according to the Client Corporate ID;
· Site measurements;
· Space planning for Company’s projects (2D & 3D Space Planning according to the organizational chart);
· Concept design for Company’s projects (Consultancy on colors & textures for designed items);
· Execution drawing;
· A challenging position, working in an excellent and professional environment.
· Working Time: The normal working hours will be Monday to Friday, 9.00am - 6.00pm, 1 hour lunch break;
· Vacation and Public Holidays: These will be provided in line with Romanian employment legislation;
· Salary & Benefits: Annual Salary will be competitive;
Candidate Profile: Skill Sets (expected):
· University degree (Architect degree or Polytechnic degree);
· PC literate: AutoCAD; Photoshop = mandatory
· 0-1 year work-experience;
· Very good organizational and analytical skills;
· Team player;
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills; Creative person;
· Good English knowledge; = mandatory
· Proactive and responsible person.
If you consider that you fit within our requirements, please send us a CV, Motivation letter / Recommendation letter (not mandatory, only if available) to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax: 021-3171241 in attention of Ramona Enache.
· PLEASE SEND ONLY ENGLISH CVs
· Only selected candidates will be contacted.